PRINCE2 practitioner exam requirements:
We all know that to get any certification, we have to fulfill some requirements so that we can stand eligible for taking that exam. The same is the case with the PRINCE2 practitioner certificate. The following is the list of certifications that you should have at least in order to attempt the PRINCE2 practitioner exam.
- Before applying for the PRINCE2 practitioner exam, you have to attempt and pass the PRINCE2 foundation exam. Without it, you can’t appear in the practitioner exam.
- Project management professional is another type of project management certification; if you have it, you can apply for PRINCE2 practitioner certification.
- Certified associates in project management can also help you in appearing for the PRINCE2 exam.
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director), Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager), Level C (Certified Project Manager), and Level D (Certified Project Management Associate) can also lead you to get [rince2 practitioner certification.
Exam format for PRINCE2 practitioner exam:
If you are planning to prepare for the PRINCE2 practitioner exam, you must know the exam pattern so that you can prepare accordingly and give your best to get this advanced-level project management certification.
- The exam will be in the form of multiple-choice questions, and you will be given a scenario from which you will have to find or derive the answers to the question.
- You will be given 150 minutes to attempt the entire exam.
- 55% marks are mandatory to pass the exam and stand eligible for the PRINCE2 practitioner exam.
- The paper can be online, computer-based or paper-based.
The one thing that you have to keep in mind is that examination institutes are bound to pay a fixed price to the AXELOS. Every institution has its own fees structure for the students to provide them with accredited PRINCE2 practitioner training. While choosing an institution for PRINCE2 exam preparation, you have to make sure that the institution is certified and accredited for providing PRINCE2 training.
These are the important factors that you must know before you attempt for practitioner exam and apply for the certificate. When you attempt the exam and you qualify it, an online certificate is delivered to you as soon as a result is finalized. But if you also want to have a hard copy of your certificate, you will have to pay a fee to get your hard copy certificate.