How to apply for the PMI-ACP certification?
Apply for the ACP exam online through www.pmi.org. There is also a printable version of the application. When you start to quit the application, you don’t need to use it because it is difficult to change the data if necessary.
When filling out the application form, you must provide four important pieces of information, including:
1. General data
Register as a website (name, address, and origin). These are the basic data that candidates must provide when completing the project management institute (PMI) application structure.
- This step is optional.
- The membership fee is US$139, but it can save you US$60 in exam fees.
- The standard test fee for non-members is US$495. The price of the PMI membership exam is US$435.
2. Company Registration
Register the company you participate in the agile projects in the application. Use the Agile Project Experience application table to record your impressions. It would help if you got a large share, and there is no coverage within 3 hours. These statements are divided into 7 regions:
- Agile standards and attitudes (16%), respect-based realization (20%), partner participation (17%), team execution (16%), multitasking (12%), problem detection and resolution (10%) And keep getting better (9%).
- Previously, you would receive a 3-year confirmation letter and 30 PDU reset information after 3 years.
Record at least 21 hours of rigorous personal preparation as an agile practice.
- Agile training can include cover topics such as methodology, agile philosophy, standards, and practice.
- Attend our PMI-ACP exam plan course to complete the prerequisites for contact training (PDU) within 21 hours.
- Apply for PMI-ACP and pay through the PMI website.
- Do not perform this step; we will help you complete the PMI-ACP exam plan course. According to PMI rules, 21 hours of preparation must be completed first.
- PMI will review your application and respond within 3-5 working days.
- After confirming your application, you will receive a payment request and arrange an exam.
- Get to know Pearson VUE.
- After the application is approved, you have one year of examination time.
- During the qualification period, you can take up to three (3) exams.
- For more information about the test center, please visit the Pearson VUE website.
- Perform the PMI-ACP exam.
- After the application is approved, you can take the one-year exam.
The PMI-ACP test contains a total of 120 requests (including 100 evaluations and 20 failures).
Pay the ACP certification exam fee
Remember, PMI will randomly check the applications received. This way, no matter where you take the project, it will increase your versatility.