Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
Azure Data Fundamental exam is pretty essential for the Azure aspirants. This course is suitable for job roles like database administrator, data analyst, data engineer, and developer.
Azure Data Fundamental course helps the aspirants learn about key data concepts such as database, big data, insights, and how to use Microsoft Azure's cloud data services.
Who is this course for?
The audience for the DP-900: Azure Data Fundamental course is individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of database concepts in a cloud environment, get basic skills in cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure. If you are the one which is intended to enter this field, this may be a great option in front of you. This course can help to get entry into any company.
Course DP-900T00—A: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
The course DP-900T00 is gaining popularity for the benefit it serves. This course helps you in learning the fundamental concepts of Azure. This course is designed for beginners new to Clout technology and Microsoft Azure.
The course outline covers 4 major modules that include the mentioned sub-topics to get a clear idea about the course and its content.
- Basic skilling in cloud data services and related activities.
- Build their foundational knowledge and experience of cloud data services within Microsoft Azure.
- Students will also be able to identify and employ core data concepts such as relational, non-relational, big data, and analytics.
- Learners will also be able to explore the various tasks and technology that uses and can be implemented with Microsoft Azure.
- The learners explore the roles, tasks, and responsibilities in the world of data and data related activities such as data analysis, data storage, and model preparation.
- This course will help in relational data offerings, provisioning and deploying relational databases, and querying relational data through cloud data solutions with Microsoft Azure.
- During the course, learners will explore non-relational data offerings, provisioning and deploying non-relational databases, and non-relational data stores with Microsoft Azure.
- The course will also give the learners experience in several processing options available for building data analytics solutions in Azure.
- The course also includes Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure HDInsight.
Pre-requisite for the Course
The course does not demand any strict prerequisites. Anyone has an essential awareness of computing, Microsoft Azure, and internet concepts. Those who have a passion for extracting insights from data can get better heights in this field of Azure Platform.
This is an instructor-led, foundation-level course of one-day duration. This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Certified-Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900). DP-900 is the exam to get a Microsoft Certified-Azure Data Fundamentals certificate.
This certificate is suitable for those who seek a career in cloud technology. Although no company demands these certificates as proof of your eligibility, this course and related certificate can help you furnish the skills to fit in any relevant job role.
Objectives of DP-900T00
The course mainly aims to help the candidates planning for the DP-900 exam. The knowledge of Azure Data Fundamentals can be used to prepare for additional Azure role-based certifications such as Azure Data Engineer Associate (DP-201, 202), Azure Data Scientist Associate (DP-100), and Azure Database Administrator Associate (DP-300), and Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900).
The DP-900 is for candidates who wish to learn how to work with data in the cloud, gain a core understanding of cloud data services, and build their foundational knowledge of cloud data services in Microsoft Azure. DBAs, Data Engineers, and Data Analysts are the typical job roles for those who have DP-900 certification.
DP-900: Azure Data Fundamentals
The Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification verifies a person's knowledge of cloud computing basics, as well as a variety of additional Azure services, workloads, privacy, security, pricing, and maintenance. Learners will be able to explore and acquire access to Azure's many technical employment options and contribute to developing skills and job possibilities with this certification.
The Microsoft Azure, AI Fundamentals certification verifies a person's basic understanding of AI and Machine Learning. Individuals who earn the Azure AI Fundamentals certification would be able to boost their quality and performance while also advancing their respective professions. The primary goal of this certificate is to assess a candidate's ability to do the following tasks.
- Explain the fundamentals of data (25-30%)
- Determine the implications of relational data on Azure (20-25%)
- Describe considerations for working with non-relational data on Azure (15-20%)
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure (25-30%)
Who is eligible for DP-900?
Everybody can procure this certificate, which may be beneficial to newcomers or potential tech enthusiasts and non-technical professionals working in Cloud-related jobs. You should have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Azure technology to pass this exam, and the course DP900T00 can help you gain the necessary understanding to go ahead with this certificate.
If you're genuine about flourishing in this sector, getting this degree is simple. Azure certifications come in a variety of tiers within each set of features. The four levels are essential, associate, expert, and specialist. The Azure fundamental certificate will come in handy if you're a complete beginner. The Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals is a great place to start whether you're new to the cloud, Microsoft, or Azure.
To obtain this certificate, there are no stringent criteria. The benefits or talents are excellent if you embrace them with interest and honesty.
This certificate qualifies you for occupations such as data engineer, data analyst, database administrator, and other developer responsibilities.
About DP-900 Exam Pattern
There will be 40 to 55 questions in the Azure Data Fundamentals DP-900 Certification test. You will have one hour or 60 minutes to answer all of these questions.
If you have taken the DP-900T00 course, you can quickly get qualifying scores in DP-100 as the course has already trained you about all the topics to be asked in the exam.