The Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant credential is designed for individuals with expertise in data ingestion processes, security implementations, and dashboard design.
With this certification, you gain the skills to build, support, and design apps, datasets, dashboards, and stories in Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery.
About the exam
Here are the Salesforce Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant certification exam details:
Exam questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and up to 5 unscored questions* Exam duration: 90 minutes Passing score: 68% Registration fee: USD 200
The purpose of the Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant certification exam is to assess the broad knowledge of the Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery platform and an individual's capabilities. These capabilities include dataset management, permissions, security implementations, advanced Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL) coding to support querying, and JSON to support dashboard creation on desktop and mobile devices.
The Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant have at least one year of experience and skills across the Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery domains, such as:
- Identify the right charts for a business need.
- Utilize UX design principles and Tableau CRM best practices to create meaningful and relevant dashboards.
- Build SAQL-powered lenses.
- Analyze the types of binding/interactions that a dashboard needs (selection or result).
- Connect data sources within the UI.
- Create and customize template apps.
- Utilize compare tables to develop dynamic calculations.
- Enhance dashboard performance.
- Embed pages in dashboards.
- Convert dashboard layouts for mobile.
- Manage identity and access through user provisioning.
- Migrate APIs and change sets from lower environments.
- Integrate source control system with configuration and management.
- Monitor and manage Tableau CRM dashboards and datasets through governance.
- Set up security predicates and share inheritance for datasets.
- Manage App permissions.
- Apply encryption to a dataset.
- Provide an overview of the Tableau CRM API's uses.
- Load data into Tableau CRM, including CSV uploads, defining connectors to load data from multi-org and native Salesforce data.
- Create dataset recipes.
- Enable and use data sync (replication) to run independent data extracts.
- Enable data sync and recognize its impact.
- Manage and work around recipe and data sync limitations.
- Implement a role hierarchy.
- Create derived fields in a dataset.
- Export data to Discovery
- Prepare data for Discovery.
- Analyze statistics and algorithms to determine what stories to recommend.
- Discover insights into standard Salesforce pages using Surface Discovery.
Candidate must have the following experience, skills, and knowledge to become a Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant:
- Certification or experience with other business intelligence (BI), extract-transform-load (ETL), Tableau CRM, and reporting tools.
- Understanding of dashboard/user experience (UX) design and aesthetics for mobile and for desktop.
- Competency in reading and writing Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL) and Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL).
- Competency in developing ETL processes for dataset preparation and management.
- Understanding of Master Data Management (MDM).
- Competency with developing stories in Einstein Discovery.
- Working knowledge of data science life cycle.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Working knowledge of data modeling.
- Experience leading technical projects.
- Competency in administering, configuring, and securing Tableau CRM.
- Optional experience with administration, configuration, and securing Salesforce.
- Set up and perform writebacks to Salesforce for Discovery models.
- Candidates for this exam are not expected to...
- Write Apex code.
- Use the Tableau CRM Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Write code using the Tableau CRM API.
In order to pass the Salesforce Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant exam, a candidate is required to demonstrate knowledge and skills related to the following:
Data Layer: 24%
- Given data sources, use Data Manager to extract and load the data into the Tableau CRM application to create datasets. Describe how the Salesforce platform features map to the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Given business needs and consolidated data, implement refreshes, data sync (replication), and/or recipes to appropriately solve the fundamental business need. Identify the typical scenarios for extending an application's capabilities using the AppExchange.
- Given a situation, demonstrate what can be accomplished with the Tableau CRM API.
- Given a scenario, use Tableau CRM to design a solution accommodating recipe limits.
- Given governance and Tableau CRM asset security requirements, implement necessary security settings, including users, groups, and profiles.
- Given row-based security requirements and predicates, implement the appropriate dataset security settings.
- Implement App sharing based on user, role, and group requirements.
- Using change management strategies, manage migration from sandbox to production orgs.
- Given user requirements or ease-of-use strategies, manage dataset extended metadata (XMD) by affecting labels, values, and colors.
- Given a scenario, improve dashboard performance by restructuring the dataset and/or data using lenses, pages, and filters.
- Given business and access requirements, enable Tableau CRM, options, and access as expected.
Tableau CRM Dashboard Design: 19%
- Given a customer situation, determine and define their dashboarding needs.
- Given customer requirements, create meaningful and relevant dashboards by applying user experience (UX) design principles and Tableau CRM best practices.
- Given business requirements, customize existing Tableau CRM template apps to meet business needs.
Tableau CRM Dashboard Implementation: 18%
- Given business requirements, define lens visualizations such as charts to use and dimensions and measures to display.
- Given customer business requirements, develop selection and results bindings/interactions with static queries.
- Given business expectations, create a regression time series.
- Given customer requirements, develop dynamic calculations using compare tables.
- Given business requirements beyond the standard user interface (UI), use Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SQL) to build lenses, configure joins, or connect data sources.
Einstein Discovery Story Design: 19%
- Given a dataset, use Einstein Discovery to prepare data for story output by accessing data and adjusting outputs.
- Given initial customer expectations, analyze the story results and determine suggested improvements that can be presented to the customer.
- Given derived results and insights, adjust data parameters, add/remove data, and improve the story as needed.
- Understand models in production and enable prediction features across Salesforce CRM and Tableau CRM.
What are the benefits of earning this certification?
A Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant certification test evaluates an individual's understanding of the Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery platform and its capabilities. Some of these capabilities include data ingestion processes, security and access implementations, dashboard creation, and story creation.
However, here are some of the benefits of earning the Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant certification:
- Increasing your salary and opening the doors of new opportunities.
- Helping you get early promotion and solid proof of proven skills.
- Demonstrating your competency to design and build apps, datasets, dashboards in Tableau CRM, and stories in Einstein Discovery.
- Validating your knowledge, skills, and experience with data ingestion processes, security and access implementations, and dashboard creation.
The bottom line
The Salesforce certifications are designed to validate your skills and showcase your expertise. An Einstein Analytics and Discovery certification can enhance your career prospects and opportunities. The Salesforce Certified Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant certification is a prestigious and well-respected certification that can advance your career to a whole new level.
The Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant certification are suitable for you if you possess a comprehensive knowledge of the Einstein Analytics and Discovery platform and its capabilities.
If you are interested in learning more about this exam, you can contact our team, and we will guide you if this certification is for you or not. Also, we will help you pass this exam on your first attempt.