About the exam
Exam questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and up to five non-scored questions Time duration: 105 minutes Passing score: 65% Registration fee: USD 200
Variables, Types, and Collections: 23%
- Given a scenario, write code to create variables and initialize them correctly.
- Given a business requirement, utilize strings, numbers, and dates effectively.
- Given a scenario or example, demonstrate awareness of type coercion and its effects.
- Given a specific scenario, distinguish truthy or false evaluations
- Given a list of data, demonstrate data manipulation with arrays.
- Given a JSON response, demonstrate how to operate the JSON object.
Objects, Functions, and Classes: 25%
- Given a business requirement, locate the best function implementation.
- Given a business requirement, apply fundamentals of object implementation to solve the business requirement.
- Given a business requirement, apply fundamentals of class implementation to solve the business requirement.
- Given a code block, analyze the variable scope and the execution flow.
Browser and Events: 17%
- Given a business requirement, utilize Events, event handlers, and propagation.
- Given a business requirement, evaluate and manipulate the DOM.
- Given a scenario, utilize the Browser Dev Tools to investigate code behavior.
- Given a scenario and requirements, utilize browser-specific APIs.
Debugging and Error Handling: 7%
- Given a scenario, handle errors properly.
- Given code to be debugged, use the console and breakpoints.c
Asynchronous Programming: 13%
- Given a scenario, apply asynchronous programming concepts.
- Given a scenario, use an event loop and monitor or determine loop outcomes.
- Given a scenario and requirements, infer which Node.js implementation is a good solution.
- Given a scenario and requirements, infer which Node.js CLI command is a good solution.
- Know the core Node.js modules and given requirements, and infer which Node.js library/framework is a good solution.
- Given a scenario and requirements, distinguish which Node.Js Package Management solution is the most fitting.
- With a block of code and the associated Unit Test, determine where the test is ineffective and modify it to make it more effective.
By earning this certification, you can enjoy many benefits, such as:
More career opportunities:
More profound knowledge:
The final say