The Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) certification exam is one of the most well-known and widely-accepted blockchain certifications.
The CBBF exam is perfect for business professionals who need to understand the basics of blockchain and how it can be used in their company.
But the CBBF exam is not for techies who want to learn how to implement or code blockchain technology. You can take the exam at Pearson VUE, and your certification will be registered on a blockchain platform.
That means it’s easy for you and potential employers to check your certificate on a trusted network using a unique cryptographic hash. Take the CBBF certification exam and become part of a community of blockchain leaders.
What is blockchain technology?
Blockchain is an advanced database mechanism that enables transparent information sharing within a business network, where information is stored in a distributed manner. The data in a blockchain database is stored in blocks linked together in a chain of blocks.
There is a chronological consistency to the data because it cannot be erased or modified without the agreement of other network members. With the help of blockchain technology, you can create an immutable or unalterable ledger of transactions that can be used to gather information about orders, payments, accounts, and other transactions in real-time.
What is the CBBF certification?
Blockchain is revolutionizing the way business is executed. Knowing what sets it apart and how it works compared to traditional technologies is essential. This course provides a broad overview of blockchain and aims to answer all your questions about it. The CBBF exam is an excellent way to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise in this exciting new field.
The CBFF certification is perfect for business professionals who aren’t tech experts but need to know the basics of blockchain and how it can be used in their organization. The course gives you a clear and easy-to-understand overview of blockchain technology without confusing technical terms.
CBBF certification prerequisites
If you’re considering getting the CBBF certification, taking the Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals course is a good idea. However, it’s not required.
CBBF certification exam format
The CBBF exam is a 70-question multiple-choice test that takes 1.5 hours to complete. It’s designed to evaluate your basic knowledge and skills in blockchain. You won’t have internet access, course materials, or study guides during the exam. You must get at least 70% of the questions right to pass.
CBBF certification exam domains
- Blockchain Overview? (What exactly is it?)
- Non-technical technology overview (How does it work?)
- Benefits of the blockchain (Why should anyone consider this?)
- Use cases (Where and for what apps is it appropriate?)
- Adoption (Who is using it and for what?)
- Implementation (How do I get started?)
- Costs (What does it cost to use this technology?)
- Future of blockchain (What is its future?)
CBBF certification exam objectives
- Understand blockchain technology, its terminology, and how it can be used in your industry.
- Learn about the types of business problems that blockchain is best suited to solve in your industry.
- Understand the different blockchain options and their benefits, advantages, and challenges.
- Identify specific business use cases where blockchain can help your organization and industry.
- Develop frameworks for exploring and implementing blockchain solutions.
This exam is intended for business professionals without a technical background who need to understand the basics of blockchain and how it can be implemented in their organization.
- IT Leadership
- Key Business Managers
- Network Operations
- Business Analysts
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
- Systems Integrators
- Help Desk / Service Desk
- Managed Service Providers
- Solution Providers
- Sales Staff
- Government Officials
How can a blockchain certification benefit you?
A certification is a great way to show expertise in a particular field. And with blockchain skills in high demand, having a blockchain certification can pay off. Here are some of the benefits:
- You could earn a higher salary than people in similar jobs without blockchain skills.
- You might find it easier and faster to climb the corporate ladder.
- There are lots of new opportunities in industries that are starting to use blockchain technology.
- Blockchain can disrupt and change other industries, which could increase the demand for blockchain skills even more.
The final verdict
Many people are interested in becoming blockchain professionals but lack experience and aren’t sure where to begin. That’s where blockchain certifications come in handy. Certifications are a common way to demonstrate expertise in the business world and are used in industries like IT, project management, finance, and sales.
It makes sense for those interested in a career in blockchain to take relevant courses and earn a certificate to show they have the necessary skills. The CBBF certification can help you stand out from other job seekers and is an excellent way to launch a career in a rapidly growing field.
As more companies discover the potential of blockchain for business, a new job market is taking shape. There are now opportunities in blockchain architecture, development, project management, and sales. This is an exciting new field with plenty of room for growth and success for many.
If you are someone who takes action very quickly, you must secure a highly desirable and well-paid career in blockchain.