IFyou are already serving as a project manager and you want to get a promotion in your job, you must have PRINCE2 certification. With so many benefits, you can upgrade your career and open more doors of opportunities for you.
If you want to attempt for PRINCE2 practitioner exam, you have to know about some crucial things about the exam and the certification. We are here to guide you all who are looking forward to getting some guidelines about the PRINCE2 exam.
With no further delay, let’s get into it and iron out important information.
Most of the people who are unable to pass the PRINCE2 foundation exam complain that they prepared a lot, and still, they failed to pass the exam. For all such people, the reason behind the failure is unawareness about the requirements of the exam. The following is the list of conditions that you have to fulfill in order to pass the exam and be eligible for the certification.
- First of all, you must be able to elaborate on the purpose and the responsibilities of all the roles involved in project management.
- You must be aware of the core principles of PRINCE2 along with the seven themes and seven processes. These are the roots of PRINCE2, and without it, you can never pass the PRINCE2 foundation exam.
- You must have prior knowledge about the inputs and the outputs of the seven processes involved in project management.
- You must be aware of the critical purpose, responsibilities and of the significant management products.
- You must be able to demonstrate the relationships between processes, outputs and roles of the project.
PRINCE2 foundation exam format:
To pass the exam, you must know about the exam pattern so that you can prepare accordingly and then you will be able to pass the exam. Have a look at the exam format for the PRINCE2 foundation exam and start preparing for it from this very day!
- The paper for the PRINCE2 foundation exam consists of 75 multiple choice questions. 5 questions will be given as a trial so that you can easily understand the system and get used to it.
- You will have to get 50% marks to pass the exam and be eligible for the certification.
- You will be given a 1-hour duration to complete the exam, and you are bound to finish answering in 1 hour because no extra time will be provided.
Where to attempt an exam?
- If you have prepared for the PRINCE2 exam, you can also attempt it at any ATO (authorized training organization).
- You can also attempt it online, and your webcam will be used to monitor your performance. This online exam was introduced in 2014, and it is more popular so far.
- You will have to buy a PRINCE2 foundation exam voucher in order to attempt the exam, and you can get it from any authorized training organization.
That was all the essential details that you must know about the PRINCE2 foundation exam. You can now prepare well for your exam because you know the essential details about the PRINCE2 foundation exam!