The F5-202 Pre-Sales Fundamentals certification exam evaluates a candidate's knowledge and skills in the technical selling of F5 solutions. It is particularly beneficial for sales engineers with at least two years of experience successfully selling F5 solutions.
The exam covers a range of topics related to F5 solutions. It helps candidates develop an in-depth understanding of these products and the skills needed to demonstrate their value to existing and prospective customers. The only prerequisite for taking the F5-202 exam is the F5-101 Application Delivery Fundamentals exam.
Upon completing the F5-202 exam, candidates will be awarded the F5 Sales Professional certification. The exam is delivered online and tests candidates' knowledge across topics such as discovery, education, proposal, supporting the close, and ongoing support or maintenance.
This certification helps candidates develop higher-order thinking skills, including retaining information, explaining concepts, troubleshooting, and creating original work that yields positive results.
Applicants who wish to take the F5-202 certification exam must have a basic understanding of networking, OSI, and TCP/IP and should have attended the 101 courses to prepare for the exam.
F5-202 Exam Objectives
The F5-202 Pre-Sales Fundamentals certification exam evaluates a candidate's knowledge and skills in the technical selling of F5 solutions. To prepare for this exam, candidates should familiarize themselves with the relevant topics and be able to demonstrate their understanding through the completion of related tasks.
- Research the company and customer
- Given a scenario, prospective customer opportunities
- Given a scenario, correlate which F5 products could solve issues or meet customer needs
- Educate and present on the technical capabilities of F5 solutions
- Gather resources to replicate F5 technical demonstrations
- Given a scenario, articulate the key values of F5 solutions
- Given a scenario, distinguish architectural considerations that may affect the F5 solution
- Given a scenario, recommend F5 solutions to meet technical requirements
- Given a scenario, recommend F5 solutions to meet business requirements
- Given a scenario, answer technical queries regarding a proposed F5 solution
Supporting the close
- Gather appropriate information to size F5 solutions
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate F5 licensing requirements
- Given a scenario, identify line items to build an F5 bill of materials (BOM)
- Given a scenario, understand organizational personas to best position F5 solutions
- Given a scenario, determine when to engage appropriate F5 employees
- Identify F5 enablement resources and tools
Ready to take the F-5-202 certification exam?
Look no further if you seek a trustworthy proxy exam center to take the F5-202 Pre-Sales Fundamentals certification exam. You have come to the right place.
CBTProxy has provided proxy exam services to IT professionals globally for over ten years. We follow the pay-after-you-pass model, meaning you will only be required to pay the fee after passing the exam. If you want more information about the F-5-202 exam, click the chat button to connect with one of our consultants.
How much does it cost to take the F5-202 certification exams?
The F5-202 Pre-Sales Fundamentals exam will cost you 180 USD.
How long is the F5-202 exam, and what is the passing score?
The F5-202 Pre-Sales Fundamentals certification exam is 90 minutes long, and the passing score is 245 points.
How many questions are there in the F5-202 exam?
The F5-202 Pre-Sales Fundamentals exam has 80 questions.
What format is the F5-202 exam?
The F5-202 Pre-Sales Fundamentals certification exam is multiple choice.