The Azure architects are responsible for designing the essential structure and functioning of the cloud technology. If you want to work on Azure tools and perform relevant activities, you will first have to deal with various Microsoft technologies.
Because public clouds are proprietary, cloud computing is intriguing. To become Azure Architect, you need to be familiar with all aspects of Azure.
If you are looking to get the correct credential that can validate your skills as a cloud architect, AZ-303 is the best for you. Because an IT professional's career can go in many directions, the relevance of many provider certifications is disputed; yet, if you're going to work at a senior level in a Microsoft-only environment, getting credentialed to do so makes complete sense.
This certificate will serve you with many benefits, and you will learn a lot about Azure solutions. This certificate is already highly regarded in the industry, and employers will welcome you with open hands if you have this.
As this is an expert-level certification, you need to make sure if you want to become an Azure Solution Architect Expert, and it is your firm decision. Since the technical skills are similar, certifications become even more important to distinguish them. It's like any other aspect of life: the more carefully you specify the criteria, the more your specification will be reflected.
How much do Azure Solution Architects Earn?
Security certificates are among the most well-known and well-paid Microsoft certifications that can be easily acquired and Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect is one of the most well-known certifications in the IT industry. According to a study, 96% of HR professionals utilize IT certifications as a qualifying or recruitment criterion throughout the recruitment process.
As per the Salary Report by Indeed, the average salary for an Azure Solutions Architect is between $110,000 and $150,000.
Target Candidates for AZ-303
The Azure Solutions Architect Expert credential is the most valued for many Cloud workers, and it is a challenging certification to obtain and needs many studies and prior IT expertise. This certification is aimed at experienced IT professionals with an understanding of cloud infrastructure and services, such as networking, storage, computing, governance, identity, security, data management, and DevOps.
You should be able to not only manage the Azure environment but also advise your customers on directions based on their individual goals and business environments to capture and pass these examinations. By earning this certification, you'll be ready to obtain customer needs and turn them into solutions based on best practices and expertise.
Exam description of AZ-303
All the required information about AZ-303 is given on Microsoft's official website. That is the most reliable information. Here is the extracted summary of the official document.
Aspirants for this exam should have experience designing and executing Microsoft Azure systems, including computing, network, storage, and cybersecurity.
An Azure Solution Architect's responsibilities include providing advice to stakeholders and turning business requirements into safe, scalable, and dependable cloud solutions.
An Azure Solution Architect collaborates with cloud administrators, cloud DBAs, and customers to implement solutions.
Candidates for this exam should have improved knowledge and experience in IT operations, such as computer networks, virtualization, identification, security, continuity planning, incident management, data platform, budget management, and governance. This role must also handle how decision-making in each region impacts an overall solution. This position should also have expert-level Azure administration skills and expertise with Azure development and DevOps processes."
Exam overview and Skills Measured in AZ-303.
The AZ-303 'Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Exam' concentrates on the fundamental concepts, tools, and technologies used to create business applications. First and foremost, you must comprehend the exam format.
To get a sense of the issues that will be asked on the exam, you should constantly evaluate yourself by solving a significant number of sample papers. This section contains a brief description of all the topics asked during the exam.
Module 1. Implement and monitor an Azure Infrastructure (50-55%)
Implement cloud infrastructure monitoring
- Monitor security
- Monitor performance, health, and availability
- Monitor cost
- Configure advanced logging
- Initiate automated responses by using Action Groups
- Configure and Manage advanced alerts
Implement storage accounts
- Select storage account options based on a use case
- Configure Azure files and Azure Blob storage
- Configure network access to the storage account
- Implement shared access signature and action policies
- Implement Azure AD authentication for storage
- Manage access keys
- Implement Azure storage replication
- Implement Azure storage account failover
Implement VMs for Windows and Linux
- Configure high availability
- Configure storage for VMs
- Select virtual machine size
- Implement Azure dedicated hosts
- Deploy and configure virtual machine scale sets
- Configure managed disk encryption
Automate deployment and configuration of resources
- Save a deployment as an Azure Resource Manager template
- Modify Azure Resource Manager template (JSON and Bicep)
- Evaluate the location of new resources
- Configure a VHD image
- Deploy from an image
- Manage an image library
- Create and execute an Azure Automation runbook
Implement virtual networking
- Implement VNet to VNet connections
- Implement VNet peering
Implement Azure Active Directory
- Add custom domains
- Configure Azure AD Identity Protection
- Implement a self-service password reset
- Implement Conditional Access, including MFA
- Configure fraud alerts
- Configure verification methods
- Implement and manage guest accounts
- Manage multiple directories
Implement and manage hybrid identities
- Install and configure Azure AD Connect identity synchronization options
- Configure and manage password sync and password writeback
- Configure single sign-on
- Configure Azure AD Connect cloud sync
- Use Azure AD Connect Health
** Module 2. Implement Management and Security Solutions (25-30%)**
Manage workloads in Azure
- Migrate workloads using Azure Migrate
- Implement Azure Backup for Azure workloads
- Implement disaster recovery
- Implement Azure Automation Update Management
Implement load balancing and network security
- Implement Azure Load Balancer
- Implement an Azure Application Gateway
- Implement Web Application Firewall
- Implement Azure Firewall
- Implement Azure Firewall Manager
- Implement Azure Front Door
- Implement Azure Traffic Manager
- Implement Network Security Groups and Application Security, Groups
- Implement Bastion
Implement and manage Azure governance solutions
- Create and manage a hierarchical structure that contains management groups,
- subscriptions and resource groups
- Assign RBAC roles
- Create a custom RBAC role
- Configure access to Azure resources by assigning roles
- Configure management access to Azure
- Interpret effective permissions
- Set up and perform an access review
- Implement and configure Azure Policy
- Implement and configure Azure Blueprints
Manage security for applications
- Implement and configure Key Vault
- Implement and configure managed identities
- Register and manage applications in Azure AD
Module 3. Implement Solutions for Apps (10-15%)
- Implement an application infrastructure
- Create and configure Azure App Service
- Create an App Service Web App for Containers
- Create and configure an App Service plan
- Configure App Service
- Configure networking for App Service
- Create and manage deployment slots
- Implement Logic Apps
- Implement Azure Functions
Implement container-based applications
- Create a container image
- Configure Azure Kubernetes Service
- Push container images
- Deploy a solution on an Azure Container Instance
Module 4. Implement and Manage Data Platforms (10-15%)
Implement NoSQL databases
- Configure Azure Storage tables
- Select appropriate Cosmos DB APIs
- Set up replicas in Cosmos DB
Implement Azure SQL databases
- Configure Azure SQL database settings
- Implement Azure SQL managed instances
- Configure HA for an Azure SQL database
- Deploy an Azure SQL database
To achieve success on the Microsoft MCE Azure Solutions Architect certification exam, we suggest taking an authorized training course, taking a practice exam, and getting hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-303).
Exam Format of AZ-303
There will be 40-60 questions in the Microsoft AZ-303 test, which can be set of circumstances single answering questions, numerous questions, assemble in the right sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, case-study based marking review, and so on.
What is the Qualifying Score of AZ-303?
Since the AZ-303 passing result for this Microsoft, certification is 700 or higher out of 1000. The exam requirements and AZ-303 exam questions will not make obtaining your Azure Expert Badge an easy task. Because we know AZ-303 is a bit difficult exam, you'll need the correct approach to success.
Cost of AZ-303
This exam will cost you at least $ 165. This price, however, may vary depending on the region and a variety of other factors. If you are a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a member of the Microsoft Partner Network Program, or the Microsoft Imagine Academy program, you may be eligible for a discount. Furthermore, students who can produce their genuine courses might benefit in the form of discounts if they register themselves as Students.
Retake Policy of AZ-303
You do not have to be concerned if you failed your first attempt; you can retake the exam. If a candidate misses the exam on the first attempt, they must wait 24 hours to retake it. If a candidate fails the second time around, they will have to wait 14 days. A candidate will be offered a maximum of five attempts to retake an exam in a given year.
What is the most acceptable way to study for the AZ-303 exam?
Study guide recommended on the official Microsoft website- The study guide and other study materials are available for free download from Microsoft's official website. You'll find answers to all of your AZ-303 questions in the study guide. This will help you come up with a good examination approach.
Review the "Skills Measured" part of the Exam Summary page to get a head start on your preparation. Compare your skills to what will be examined on the exam. Practice until you no longer cover those difficulties.
The Sample Questions will assist you in determining the type and complexity level of the questions, while the Practice Exams will familiarize you with the exam style and setting. Before taking the AZ-303 certification exam, you should read the official guide attentively.
Examine the course outline deeply- The course outline is the most crucial aspect of the exam. You are suggested to observe every minute topic and do not forget to plan your preparation according to the percentage weightage. Practicing is the best idea- The best method to prepare for an exam is to practice the skills that will be tested.
To pass the Microsoft AZ-303 Certification exams, get hands-on experience with the significant Azure Architect technologies principles. However, related online and instructor-led courses are designed to teach the skills needed to succeed in the job role, with a subset of those abilities being examined on the exam.
Choose the Proxy exam- Proxy exams are another way to ensure success in the exam if you want to get the certificate on your first attempt.
Do not rely blindly on available online content- You may qualify for this exam on your first attempt with a little effort and the right resources. One of the most important things to consider is to avoid relying on online free dumps. These dump and brain dumps are frequently riddled with errors and might lead you astray throughout your exam preparation.
Take Away Message The AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies exam demands extensive study and hands-on experience, but if you prepare correctly, you will pass the exams and gain valuable knowledge of Azure's various technologies. Candidates for the Microsoft Azure Architecture Design exam must have prior experience implementing and designing solutions for the Microsoft Azure platform.
Storage, security, computing, and network are all part of this. Candidates must be able to administer Azure at an advanced level, and they should be familiar with DevOps and Azure development. The Azure Architect Design Live Online training course assists professionals with IT operations knowledge, such as virtualization, identity, networking, security, business process, recovery procedures, budgeting, governance, and data platform. This certification makes you familiar with various aspects of Azure, including how to find problem-specific solutions.
If you fulfill the mentioned requirements, you can further proceed with AZ-303. Prepare well, and break the leg!