Candidates who have five years’ experience in IS or a relevant field are eligible to apply for the certification. These candidates have the experience to pass a difficult written examination. The CISA certification contains five domains, it means a user needs to get the knowledge in those five areas to get the certification.
It is simple and easy for the majority of the professionals who have been working in this field. The significance and authenticity of this certification are not able to ignore because there is a great demand for CISA certified people.
This certification stands for Certified Information System Auditor. It is famous around the globe and in the job industry, there is a great demand for these certified people. These candidates are Information Technology audit professionals and they are the first preference of every employer.
This course to generate working professionals who are expert at IT system in all types of organizations, controlling business projects as well as securing and evaluating it. This certification is authentic and has great demand in the job industry. No doubt, it is an achievement for candidates to evaluate, monitor, and regulate business systems and the company’s information technology system.
##Eligibility for CISA Exam Candidate must meet the Work experience requirements and pass the CISA exam. To meet the needs of the work experience, the candidate should have five years’ experience in IS Security, control, and security. A candidate who has expertise in the protection of information Assets, IS operation, IT government and management, and other areas.
- A candidate should pass the examination and can meet the requirements of Work experience.
- To meet the needs of the work experience and environment, the candidate should have five years or more working experience in the field of IS security, control, and auditing.
- Some Waivers and substitutes are available to apply because they have Non-IS auditing experience or Information systems.
##Cover Five domains of CISA There are five domains and these are
- Percentage of Information System Auditing Process is 21% in exams
- Percentage of The Government and Management of IT is 17% of the exam
- Percentage of Information system Development, Acquisition, and Imp is 12% of the exam
- Percentage of Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience is 23%
- The percentage of the protection of information assets is 27% of the exam
Getting knowledge about these domains completely is highly important to pass the exam. The candidate who has knowledge of all these areas is qualified to take CISA certification. It ensures the IT business system and organization to be more effective and efficient in great value.
##Who should apply for this certification?
- IT/IS security professionals
- System administrators
- Process consultants
- Finance managers
- IT/IS Audit managers
- IT/IS auditors
##Conclusion The objective of the Certification is not general. This is the age of technology and every field is based on IT. Therefore, candidates have to improve their skills as per the demands of the current job industry. They focus on taking this certification and learn the implementation of technology in the IT industry.